Cultivating Integrity & Well-Being
The focus of this workshop series is the cultivation of integrity – the ability to be you & offer what you have under any circumstance.
The cultivation process includes the following:
• Learning how to properly carry oneself & move physically
• Exploring and understanding the relationship between your physical body, emotions, & thoughts
• Exploring & understanding how your environment affects your physical body, emotions, & thoughts & vice versa
• Exploring & understanding what determines & influences your experiences
• Exploring & understanding the bigger systems that you are a part of
This workshop series is designed to be a “starter kit” for the cultivation of integrity as this process is a life-long journey. Participants will experience & learn movements & techniques to aid in the journey/process outlined above. An added bonus to the engagement of this process is a state of well-being.
Goals of the workshop:
• To help attendees know more about themselves, the things they are part of, & what they have to offer
• To provide insight on how other cultivation practices were developed
• To equip attendees with tools, techniques, & perspectives that will aid in accessing deeper levels of other cultivation practices
• To provide attendees with a fundamental cultivation practice
This workshop series is comprised of 3 sessions. Each session progressively builds upon the previous. Thus the workshop series must be taken sequentially & as a whole. Comfortable attire is recommended as you will be doing full body movements. Note taking is also encouraged.
• Friday, 2/23 = 6-7:30pm
• Saturday, 2/24 = 2 - 5:15pm with 15 minute break
• Sunday, 2/25 = 12:30 - 3:45pm with 15 minute brek
• Early Bird Registration (available until Feb 11) = $100 + Processing fees
• General Registration = $125 + Processing fees
Please follow us & share this event (& its associated pages) with anyone you know that can benefit from it. Questions, inquiries, & pleasantries are welcomed... :)
This workshop will be conducted by Sifu Ray Carbullido. His training background includes Baguazhang, Shorinjin Ryu Ninjutsu, Daito Ryu Aikijujitsu, Icho Ryu Aikijujitsu, Hirai Shiki Reiki, and various styles Mikkyo and Shamanism. Sifu Ray has been teaching for over 20 years at his closed door school in Honolulu, HI and has conducted workshops and immersive retreats internationally. More info on Sifu Ray and all his offerings here - http://raycarbullido.com/
Ray Carbullido is a martial artist that specializes in integrated practices. He pulls from his extensive martial arts and healing training to provide people with well-being regimens that bring about vitality, rejuvenation, mental clarity, emotional stability, relaxation, body intelligence, mobility, balance, creativity, freedom, and peace. All of Ray’s offerings translate into a physicality with numerous applications that are relevant to everyday life and are backed by deep philosophies and rich histories.
Ray has been running a closed door school in Honolulu, HI for 20 years and has conducted numerous workshops and immersive retreats worldwide. The focus of all his offerings is to help people thrive by knowing more about themselves and the larger things they are a part of. His training background includes Baguazhang, Shorinjin Ryu Ninjutsu, Daito Ryu Aikijujitsu, Icho Ryu Aikijujitsu, Hirai Shiki Reiki, and various styles Mikkyo, and Shamanism. Through the years he has applied his to being an artist and creative director.